Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Boys, Autism & Grooming: This mom says “Yes Yes” to the “No No!” Goodbye Hairy Kiddo!


I confess.  I’m not ready for my son to have hair on his face and I’m not okay with the idea of him shaving every day!  He has enough social challenges and I don’t think tiny pieces of toilet paper stuck to his face blotting up blood from razor nicks will win him any points in the world! 

I’ve been staring at his peach fuzz for months as part of my ongoing, “He’s growing wayyyy toooo fast", freak out and I am certain shaving is not for him, at least right now. Let’s face it – no pun intended – mustaches can get out of control and they are not always cool!

That said I’m adding Nick to the millions who have said “NO!” to unwanted hair. Yep, I am going to go “No No” over the traditional razor!  Now that I think about it, Nicky has been saying “No, No” to just about everything lately, maybe he’s already seen the infomercial or maybe he saw these pictures and thought, "If only they had a 'No! No!' "



In all seriousness, I think the No! No! Hair Removal system seems like a much safer and realistic alternative for our young men.  



I’ll let you know how it goes. If any of you have already tried it, please let me know how it worked for you?

                                    ****

   According to my Google search results on "Teens and mustaches" the girls will thank me :). 


What do girls think about teens with moustache? - Yahoo! Answers  Top answer: The only teenagers who like mustaches are the boys who grow them. Girls prefer smooth, clean shaven skin. How would you feel kissing someone ...

Urban Dictionary: Dirty Teen Mustache www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...Dirty%20Teen%20Mustach. That mustache is gross. A Dirty Teen Mustache is a mustache that some teenagers thinks looks cool on them, but it doesn't. It's like the kid isn't meant to have a mustache...





  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment